What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
if you choose to book the tour and you fill out our contact form or booking form, this data may be collected:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Hotel name
- Date of the tour
- Number of participants on the tour
- Other relevant data needed strictly for the booking purposes
Further, for easier affiliate commissions tracking, we use:
- Your IP address
- Browser User Agent
- Cookie set by affiliated sites
Please note: Everything happens on server side, Your IP address and other details are never publicly visible.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you fill the reservation form, make a purchase, respond to a survey, register for our Loyalty Program or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your tour inquiry requests,
• To quickly process your transactions.
How often your personal information is used?
Your details are used just once, for the tour booking purposes; there is no other usage and saved data, no email newsletters, no “special offers” and other usage. If you join to our Loyalty Program we use your email just for validation purposes, to confirm the date of your joining in order to give you loyalty discount.
For participants in our affiliate program (Travel agents, Travel bloggers):
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- For the purposes of making you a registered member / affiliate of our site we use your name, email and website link in order for you to track your statistics, commissions and other details related to your affiliated account
- We may use your email address to inform you of affiliate activities on our site, new commissions and other specific details related strictly to our affiliate partnership.
- In addition to notifying you of affiliate activity on our site which may be relevant to you, from time to time we may wish to communicate with all members any important information such as newsletters or announcements by email. You can opt-in to or opt-out of such emails.
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions (PayPal)
- We use regular malware / vulnerability scanning and server protection by third party security provider.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider (PayPal) and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect the user’s experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include third-party links on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We use first-party cookies – Google Analytics cookies for tracking visits, time on site, popular pages.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
– Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 1 business day
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Please note: We don’t have newsletter or promotional programs over the email.
Transporte Tureca S.A. / Km 2.1 Carretera Veron-Bavaro
Bavaro, La Altagracia 23000
Last Edited on 1st June, 2018