This Website is operated by Outback Adventures, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Agreement Between Affiliate and Outback Adventures (“Outback Adventures”)
- You must provide full name, your company name (if applicable), a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- All information supplied by you is true, accurate, current and complete, and, in the case of information you provide about other individuals, you are authorized to provide such information
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account (even when activities are done by other agents/partners who have access to your account).
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Outback Adventures cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. Make your password strong and hard to guess, avoid saving passwords in browser, avoid login to account from unprotected places (public WiFi for example).
- All domains that use your affiliate link must be sent to us in email so we can confirm the required quality/relevancy level.
Use of Affiliate Dashboard (“Platform”, “Panel”)
Upon acceptance into the Program, you will be assigned a unique Affiliate Code. Links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. You will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface, without manipulation.
You will earn referral fees with respect to confirmed bookings on Outback Adventures website occurring directly through your Affiliate Links. You are permitted to place your affiliate links, banners, or other graphics with your Affiliate Code on your site, social media, in your emails, or in other communications. Once the affiliate link is clicked by visitor, the cookie in his browser will be active to track purchases for 180 days. We take care of their entire booking experience and track the tour sales generated from your site.
The commission is paid on completed bookings that are not canceled or returned, excluding amounts collected for Paypal fees.
Commission will not be earned if your client make bookings over the phone and not mention you or your affiliate ID, or send direct emails to Outback Adventures without attributing referral to you. We will only pay commissions on properly formatted links or referrals that are automatically tracked and reported by our system. We will not pay commissions if someone says they purchased tour but it was not tracked by our system. We are also unable to recognize clients that visit your site over the one device (phone or different laptop, for example) and after that they return to book the tour from other device; if your cookie is not set in the browser from which client make booking, we can’t track commissions and it will be considered as direct sale generated from our marketing efforts.
We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
As a condition of your use of this Affiliate Dashboard, you warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years of age
- you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation
- you will not use this Platform for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement
- you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you.
you agree not to:
- use another person’s name, ID or password without permission or use this platform while impersonating another person;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this platform;
- make any speculative, false, or fraudulent referrals and bookings;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information on our website or affiliate platform using any robot, spider, scraper, program, algorithm or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose
- engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups & pop-unders, shady redirects and misleading tricks, false or cloaked links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating)
- using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited. If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
- take any action that imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene or indecent material or any material that could constitute conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, regulation or rule
- “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website
If you participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
- You may not bid on any of our Company Brand Terms (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content based campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook or any other network.
- Company Brand Terms (and similar case variations) : Outback Adventures Dominican Republic, OutbackAdventuresDR, www.outbackadventuresdr.com This includes any variations or misspellings of the Company Brand Terms.
- You may not use our Company Brand Terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. Outback Adventures Coupons).
- The use of any of our Company Brand Terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited (e.g. www.outbackadventuresdr-activities.com, or outbackadventures-deals.com).
- You may not use our logo or Company Brand Terms terms anywhere in your ad, including: ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL.
- You may not direct link to our website from any pay per click ad or use redirects that yield the same result.
- Affiliates must be directed to an actual page on your website.
- You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than Outback Adventures for auction style pay-per-click advertising program.
- Affiliates must make sure that the Affiliate Site does not, in any way, copy or resemble the look and feel of Outback Adventures website (i.e., the distinctive and particular elements of color, graphics, design, organization, presentation, layout, and the total appearance and impression substantially formed by the combination, coordination and interaction of such elements).
Promotion on social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, Instagram or LinkedIn is permitted following these general guidelines:
- You are allowed to use your affiliate links on your social media sites.
- You are NOT allowed to post your affiliate links on Outback Adventures social media accounts in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
Outback Adventures is under no obligation to advertise, market, promote, or publicize Affiliate.
Payments by PayPal
Commissions are paid by PayPal, maximum 5 days of the date the client pays and completes their tour. We can not send checks, credit credit cards, or send cash. You are required to have a PayPal account to receive commissions. If you don’t have a PayPal account you can sign up for one at any time, but you will not be paid until you have one.
Relationship of Parties
You may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, say you are part of Outback Adventures Team or one of the Outback Adventures employees.
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Agreement.
Customers who make bookings through this Affiliate Program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and tours/charters sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for bookings sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Tour & Activities prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect offer that you have listed on your site, you you might not want to display prices on your site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information.
It is up to you how much or how little you’d like to promote; however, the more you spread the word the more sales you can make, meaning more money in your pocket. The program is free to join and risk-free, meaning you will never lose money, but will make commissions with each sale.
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
- The technical operation of your site
- Ensuring the display of affiliate links and banners on your site
- The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all Outback Adventures related materials and any information you include within or associate with Affiliate Links)
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal
Outback Adventures, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. Outback Adventures reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.